HEIDENHAIN has developed the highly accurate and robust TS 750 workpiece touch probe specifically for grinding machines as a means to ensure in-process quality. Featuring very compact dimensions with a diameter of only 25 mm, it achieves an excellent probing repeatability of 2σ ≤ 0.25 μm. The probing speed of up to 1 m/min makes it possible to inspect parts quickly without lengthy non-productive times.
Further advantages include:
- A standard M3 thread for a variety of styli
- Extremely homogeneous probing accuracy over 360°
- A low radial probing force of approximately only 0.2 N
- Particularly long-lasting pressure sensors for several million probing procedures
- Numerous mounting options thanks to various mounting bases, adapters, and extensions for the M16 threaded mounting hole
More information on the TS 750 for grinding machines can be found here.